Varanasi Hospital is a medical institution that believes in treating patients with affection and compassion. We always thrive to make ourselves better for the patients. In our hospital, we offer general or open and laparoscopic surgery. Our hospital is celebrated for its affordability and cashless hospitalization.
Laparoscopic surgeries have supplanted general surgeries in countless cases. It is no surprise as the former has numerous advantages over open surgery. A few merits of laparoscopic surgical approach are mentioned below:
• Minor surgical incisions
• Shorter stay at the hospital
• Almost painless
• No scars
• Preserves cosmetic appearance
• Low chances of infections
• Reduced blood loss
• Less expensive than general surgery
• Fewer complications compared to traditional open surgeries
• Sooner recovery and return to normal life.
Since we are specialists in laparoscopic surgeries, here we would like to throw some light on the laparoscopic procedures available in our hospital. Varanasi Hospital offers the following laparoscopic treatment:
1. Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Surgery:
A hernia is never self-treated and during the initial stages, laparoscopic treatment becomes possible. In laparoscopic hernia surgery, a hernia is treated by making four incisions of smaller size through the abdomen and to prevent future recurrence of the hernia, the laparoscopic surgeons make stitches by using surgical mesh.
2. Laparoscopic Pancreas Surgery:
We offer laparoscopic surgical treatment for chronic pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas). We either remove the damaged part or the entire pancreas as per the patient’s medical requirement.
3. Laparoscopic Gall Stone Operation:
Laparoscopic cholecystectomy is available at Varanasi Hospital. In this surgical procedure, the gallbladder is removed to avoid the recurrence of gallstones.
4. Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery:
5. Laparoscopic Hysterectomy:
At Varanasi Hospital, laparoscopic hysterectomy is possible. Hysterectomy is the permanent removal of woman’s uterus due to medical reasons like uterine fibroids, endometrial cancer, uterine prolapse, adenomyosis, and other female reproductive conditions.
6. Laparoscopic Rectopexy:
Why choose Varanasi Hospital? Well, because of the following reasons:
• Team of expert medical professionals, we have Dr. Manish Jindal, one of the famous and experienced laparoscopic surgeons in our institute
• Decent infrastructure
• Well-equipped with quality medical equipment
• Latest facilities
• Economical medical care
• Cashless treatment.
Book an online appointment for your laparoscopic surgery with us.